Pages

Sunday, 4 March 2012

Natural History Museum London

Because i'm a nerd and I love all things slightly monstrous. Although I love dinosaurs my favourite critters were actually the giant sloth and massive armadillo dude. Those guys are weird looking.

When I was little I wanted to be an archaeologist. This was probably fuelled by the dino magazine I used to get where you could built yourself a glow in the dark T Rex skeleton but you had to collect about 20 magazines to complete it. After the first few magazines the prices went up to £5.99 and my mum stopped buying them for me so I only managed to get the head and rib cage.

Woe is me.

Still never lost interest in monsters and creatures though which is defiantly evident in my artwork

This is the second time in a few months that ive been to visit the Natural History Museum although Rob and I originally went to see the Wildlife Photography exhibition but it was sold out. Still made for an enjoyable day and I got plenty of reference photos for future arts.

Oh and this guy tickled me.











Didnt get as many photos as I had liked because there was an emergency evacuation. I'm not sure why.

No comments:

Post a Comment