Pages

Saturday, 22 October 2011

Rob in the FACE

So after a couple of weeks of feeling like a bag of arses, it turns out it was my antibiotics that were making me sick. Ive been back at work now for a couple of weeks but am now once again struggling to draw anything at all.
Working in a call centre (as fun as it can be with the mentalists that I work with) always leaves me feeling exhausted and crushes any amount of creativity I have. Keeping motivated is defiantly a challenge.


My boyfriend Rob also has the same problems with motivation, and since leaving uni over 3 years ago has barley drawn anything at all. However he is so talented, it makes me sick in my mouth.

Look at this stuff.
LOOK AT IT.

He is one sick fuck.

Visit http://massiveface.deviantart.com/ for more work!

No comments:

Post a Comment